Steps To Download Alexa app for Mac:
- Grab any of your wireless devices
- Connect it yo Amazon Alexa network using wifi manager.
- Open any web browser
- Don’t look for the term Alexa app for mac or download Alexa app
- visit alexa.amazon.com for further setup
- Alexa app for mac support +1-866-988-8965-
Alexa App for Mac
Alexa app for mac ,The Alexa App setup process for Mac is described below with detailed instructions:
What you will require
- Mac laptop/desktop with the latest Operating system and the updated web browser.
- Amazon account for Alexa app login.
- Wi-Fi connection.
How to Setup Alexa app for Mac
- Download the Alexa app for Mac from above.
- Once the app is downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- You may need to choose your Network preference for the app.
- Choose the network to which your smart devices are connected that you wish to pair with your Amazon Alexa app.
- After the installation, use your Amazon username and password to login into the app.
- Pair the Alexa and other smart devices to your Alexa app.
- Adjust the in-app settings according to your preferences and start playing around with your smart devices.
Alexa App for iOS
If you wish to setup Alexa app for iOS then go through the below-stated setup process:
What you will need
- Latest iOS version or at least above 9.0.
- Working Wi-Fi connection.
- An Active Amazon account.
How to Setup the Alexa app for iOS
- Firstly, to Setup the Alexa app on iOS device, you need to download the Alexa app for iOS.
- After downloading the Alexa app, install the app on your device.
- Thereafter, look for the app icon on your device screen.
- Once you tap the icon, it will ask for your Amazon credentials.
- Carefully type your credentials, especially the password as it is case sensitive.
- Finally, pair your Alexa and other smart devices to the Alexa app and start exploring the Alexa world.